About the role
We're looking for an experienced Webflow (wizard) developer to transform amazing ideas into reality.
If your dream is to be part of a fast-growing start-up, this is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of creative projects across multiple industries, having an unparalleled impact on both culture and the results of the company.
This is a full time remote position.
Competitive salary, based on experience (£20-30k)
About Beyond Agency
At Beyond Agency, we're bringing world-class marketing solutions to ambitious brands who want to transform the online world.
Since launching 2 years ago, we've doubled in size and helped transform some of the largest companies in their sector to bring more value to their customers.
We're 100% independent, 100% remote (always, not just in 2021) and 100% organic - we have built a 6-figure revenue without using ads and we’re growing fast.
We believe the online space is playing a huge role in solving today's biggest problems - from business to social change, website creators are making an impact, and they can do it while working from anywhere, anytime.
As a Webflow developer you'll need to have 2-5 years’ experience in front-end development and proven abilities in:
- Webflow development - experience using all parts of Webflow (spanning far beyond using templates) and a willingness to share preview links of example work to demonstrate your expertise. You must be familiar with advanced animations.
- Integrating with back-end developers, APIs, dynamic content and templating
- Figma/XD - all of our web designs are created in Figma so you'll need to be familiar with this platform or similar for exporting assets
- UX/UI Design - not a must, but a HUGE bonus if you're a UX/UI designer who can take on a website project from start to finish
As a person you'll need to be:
- Excited about website development and all things Webflow
- Good time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to take control of projects independently
- Passionate about leading-edge technology and love to learn new stuff
- A great communicator (specifically English, both written and verbal)
- Well-versed in understanding the creative process, from initial brief to launch
- Meticulous - have a great eye for detail (that's why you’ll include “to infinity" in your application) and pursue pixel perfection
- Work from anywhere
- Health and well-being budget
- 10% Learning time for skill development
- Regular reviews and a career pathway
- Office budget - we'll provide you with a brand new Macbook Pro.
- Company retreat when it’s possible to fly to somewhere exotic!
- Flexible working hours - as long as you meet deadlines and produce high quality deliverables, we're not fussed what time of day you work
- Birthday day off - you deserve it!
- Work from home kit - your own cosy set of branded workwear and other accessories
How to apply
Use this link to apply, you’ll hear from us either way.
Here’s what you can expect from the rest of our hiring process:
- We review your application and portfolio
- A 30 min zoom interview to get to know you and see if it’s a good fit
- A small paid assignment
- 1-2 weeks trial period (paid)
- Final 30 min interview with founder
- Get an offer!
We’ll keep you informed at every step.
Beyond Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and hire the best person for each role, no matter your personal background. We encourage every person who is interested to apply. Take the leap - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for the role, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description above.
We are based in the UK, so you'll need to have at least 4 hours overlapping with us during your workday (which probably makes Australia not ideal!)
If you are not based in the UK, you will be hired as a contractor and liable for your own tax / pension payments.