About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced videographer to shoot, edit and publish eye-catching videos for our clients, and Beyond, for use across a variety of digital platforms; social channels, websites and Sky TV.
As an experienced video producer, you will be integral to constructing engaging stories, encouraging new narratives and pushing to go beyond current trends.
The role requires experience of single handedly lighting, shooting, editing and publishing video, as well as creating motion and animated graphics and repurposing audio for podcasting.
You’ll need to be able to lead projects, create storyboards, design style frames and help pitch visually and conceptually on new work.
What we're looking for
- Someone creative who will bring fresh thinking and new ideas to inspire the teams around them.
- Excellent abilities in Adobe CC - After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition - and associated motion software.
- Ability to articulate and present a clear rationale to accompany the work.
- An expert in film and animation principles - timing, framing, lighting and design - and can channel these to create compelling films and experiences.
- 2 years' experience in video production across brands and social platforms either in a production company, design studio or freelance capacity.
What you'll be doing
You'll partner closely with our marketing team to plan and execute video as part of wider content marketing strategies. You will need to be able to evolve and adjust your style to work across different brands.
- Develop and lead the video and audio content strategy
- Provide creative ideas to internal teams for use of video and audio content
- Plan and produce video content, from initial script and storyboard through to production and editing.
- Organise, shoot, edit and publish videos, audio & podcasts
- Repurpose video content for social media platforms and wider marketing purposes
- Oversee and manage the preparation of all finished files that will comply with the correct output specifications.
- Help shape the content on ours and clients websites, marketing materials and social media channels
- Continuously discover new tools, processes and ideas, adding to the breadth and diversity of creative development at Beyond.
Note: this role requires a candidate who is based in the UK and has a full UK driving licence.
As a person you'll need to be
- Good at time management with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to take control of projects independently.
- Passionate about leading-edge technology and love to learn new stuff.
- A great communicator (specifically English, both written and verbal).
- Well-versed in understanding the creative process, from initial brief to launch.
- Meticulous - have a great eye for detail (that's why you’ll include “to infinity" in your application).
- Work from anywhere
- Health and well-being bonus
- Learning time for skill development
- Regular reviews and a career pathway
- Company retreat
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday day off - you deserve it!
- Work from home kit - your own cosy set of branded workwear and other accessories
- +1 Holiday - an extra day of holiday for each year with us
If your dream is to be part of a fast-growing team, this is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of creative projects across multiple industries, having an unparalleled impact on both culture and the results of the company.
As a growing start-up, the right candidate could easily see themselves heading up a team if they rise to the challenge.
This is a full time remote position.
Salary based on experience and location.
About Beyond Agency
At Beyond Agency, we're bringing world-class marketing solutions to ambitious brands who want to transform the online world.
Since inception, we've grown to a team of 6 and helped transform some of the largest companies in their sector to bring more value to their customers.
We're 100% independent, 100% remote - always! Established in 2019, we were born remote.
We believe the online space is playing a huge role in solving today's biggest problems - from business to social change, website creators and digital marketers are making an impact, and they can do it while working from anywhere, anytime.
How to apply
Use this link to apply, you’ll hear from us either way.
Here’s what you can expect from the rest of our hiring process:
- We review your application and portfolio
- A 30 min zoom interview to get to know you and see if it’s a good fit
- A small paid assignment
- 3 month trial period
- Final 30 min interview
- Permanent offer!
We’ll keep you informed at every step.
Beyond Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and hire the best person for each role, no matter your personal background. We encourage every person who is interested to apply. Take the leap - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for the role, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description above.
We are based in the UK, so you'll need to have at least 4 hours overlapping with us during your workday (which probably makes Australia not ideal!)
If you are not based in the UK, you will be hired as a contractor and liable for your own tax / pension contributions.