About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a super-organised, enthusiastic individual with experience of managing teams and clients. As a Project Manager at Beyond, you’ll work with clients, designers, developers, and anyone else involved in the project, to make sure everyone is aligned.
You’ll be a key part of this fast-growing agency we are building, collaborating effectively with the wider team across strategy, creative and production to drive the best work and outcomes for our clients
What we’re looking for
You’ve spent at least a couple of years at a digital agency, doing project management, or managing accounts. It was hard, but you survived and you are ready for more challenges.
- A ‘solve it’ mentality to problems - someone naturally breaks down barriers to get things done - when clients come with problems, you work with the team to deliver solutions.
- Proactive, with the ability to anticipate potential issues.
- Experience working in a digital agency with an understanding of design and marketing processes.
- Obsessive with details and quality - you have a strong commitment to delivery of excellent work.
- Great at communicating and helping people to talk to each other.
- Detail-oriented, well-organised and resourceful.
- A hunger to learn and grow in your career - proactive in creating, implementing and improving processes.
What you'll do
You’ll be managing multiple projects simultaneously, and will make sure all our projects are set up for success (we like success), bringing clarity to the team and clients:
- General project management for web projects and marketing campaigns.
- Manage client communications and relationships.
- Manage the internal design and marketing teams.
- Ongoing management of project timelines.
- Documenting processes and sharing how we do things.
- General administrative tasks.
As a person you'll need to be
- Good at time management with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to take control of projects independently.
- Passionate about leading-edge technology and love to learn new stuff.
- A great communicator (specifically English, both written and verbal).
- Well-versed in understanding the creative process, from initial brief to launch.
- Meticulous - have a great eye for detail (that's why you’ll include “to infinity" in your application).
- Work from anywhere
- Health and well-being bonus
- Learning time for skill development
- Regular reviews and a career pathway
- Company retreat
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday day off - you deserve it!
- Work from home kit - your own cosy set of branded workwear and other accessories
- +1 Holiday - an extra day of holiday for each year with us
If your dream is to be part of a fast-growing team, this is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of creative projects across multiple industries, having an unparalleled impact on both culture and the results of the company.
As a growing start-up, the right candidate could easily see themselves heading up a team if they rise to the challenge.
This is a full time remote position.
Salary based on experience and location.
About Beyond Agency
At Beyond Agency, we're bringing world-class marketing solutions to ambitious brands who want to transform the online world.
Since inception, we've grown to a team of 6 and helped transform some of the largest companies in their sector to bring more value to their customers.
We're 100% independent, 100% remote - always! Established in 2019, we were born remote.
We believe the online space is playing a huge role in solving today's biggest problems - from business to social change, website creators and digital marketers are making an impact, and they can do it while working from anywhere, anytime.
How to apply
Use this link to apply, you’ll hear from us either way.
Here’s what you can expect from the rest of our hiring process:
- We review your application and portfolio
- A 30 min zoom interview to get to know you and see if it’s a good fit
- A small paid assignment
- 3 month trial period
- Final 30 min interview
- Permanent offer!
We’ll keep you informed at every step.
Beyond Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and hire the best person for each role, no matter your personal background. We encourage every person who is interested to apply. Take the leap - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for the role, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description above.
We are based in the UK, so you'll need to have at least 4 hours overlapping with us during your workday (which probably makes Australia not ideal!)
If you are not based in the UK, you will be hired as a contractor and liable for your own tax / pension contributions.