About the role
We’re looking for a digital marketer to help us produce and schedule regular content for a wide range of digital touch points for our clients and Beyond.
As a digital marketer, you'll have a passion for writing interesting and engaging articles, creating social media content and building brand communities.
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, market trends, best practices and SEO.
What we're looking for
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals and marketing theory.
- Strong grasp of digital marketing channels and how they can be used for inbound and outbound marketing communications.
- Lives for digital marketing & communication and wants to help further develop the digital frontier of international brands.
- Understanding of SEO
- Flair for copywriting and an excellent level of English - can pitch any brilliant idea within 2 sentences!
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- A self-starter who is comfortable setting up ways of working.
- 2 years' experience in a marketing role either in a design agency or freelance capacity.
What you'll be doing
You'll partner closely with our branding team to expand and build upon creative concepts and ideas, delivering the best possible creative content solution. You will need to be able to evolve and adjust your style to work across different brands.
- Researching interesting article topics and finding engaging angles.
- Creating content on behalf of our clients.
- Writing and uploading educational articles about a range of topics for client websites.
- Day-to-day social media management.
- Maintaining an editorial calendar in order to proactively produce content appropriate for client social channels.
- Producing press releases for outreach to publishers.
- Identifying new PR and Influencer partnership opportunities.
- Google Analytics reporting.
- Monitoring performance of online content and optimise to increase engagement and reader interaction.
- Analysing online behaviour of consumers and turn this into insights that can be used in digital strategies.
- Bonus if you have experience in PPC and can plan and oversee paid social media advertising campaigns.
As a person you'll need to be
- Good at time management with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure.
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to take control of projects independently.
- Passionate about leading-edge technology and love to learn new stuff.
- A great communicator (specifically English, both written and verbal).
- Well-versed in understanding the creative process, from initial brief to launch.
- Meticulous - have a great eye for detail (that's why you’ll include “to infinity" in your application).
- Work from anywhere
- Health and well-being bonus
- Learning time for skill development
- Regular reviews and a career pathway
- Company retreat
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday day off - you deserve it!
- Work from home kit - your own cosy set of branded workwear and other accessories
- +1 Holiday - an extra day of holiday for each year with us
If your dream is to be part of a fast-growing team, this is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of creative projects across multiple industries, having an unparalleled impact on both culture and the results of the company.
As a growing start-up, the right candidate could easily see themselves heading up a team if they rise to the challenge.
This is a full time remote position.
Salary based on experience and location.
About Beyond Agency
At Beyond Agency, we're bringing world-class marketing solutions to ambitious brands who want to transform the online world.
Since inception, we've grown to a team of 6 and helped transform some of the largest companies in their sector to bring more value to their customers.
We're 100% independent, 100% remote - always! Established in 2019, we were born remote.
We believe the online space is playing a huge role in solving today's biggest problems - from business to social change, website creators and digital marketers are making an impact, and they can do it while working from anywhere, anytime.
How to apply
Use this link to apply, you’ll hear from us either way.
Here’s what you can expect from the rest of our hiring process:
- We review your application and portfolio
- A 30 min zoom interview to get to know you and see if it’s a good fit
- A small paid assignment
- 3 month trial period
- Final 30 min interview
- Permanent offer!
We’ll keep you informed at every step.
Beyond Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and hire the best person for each role, no matter your personal background. We encourage every person who is interested to apply. Take the leap - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for the role, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description above.
We are based in the UK, so you'll need to have at least 4 hours overlapping with us during your workday (which probably makes Australia not ideal!)
If you are not based in the UK, you will be hired as a contractor and liable for your own tax / pension contributions.