About the role
We're looking for an experienced digital designer to transform amazing ideas into reality.
Your mission will be to make sure we have pixel perfection across all touch points; social media, website and products.
As a digital designer you'll:
- Demonstrate and articulate excellent design sensibilities
- Share attention to detail and care for design that helps make a difference
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with our team and clients on a variety of digital projects
- Design for a range of worldwide clients, from startups to established brands
- Clearly articulate your vision through strategic thinking, concepts, visual design and motion, from concept to completion
If your dream is to be part of a fast-growing start-up, this is a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of creative projects across multiple industries, having an unparalleled impact on both culture and the results of the company.
This is a full time remote position.
Salary based on experience and location.
About Beyond Agency
At Beyond Agency, we're bringing world-class marketing solutions to ambitious brands who want to transform the online world.
Since launching 2 years ago, we've doubled in size and helped transform some of the largest companies in their sector to bring more value to their customers.
We're 100% independent, 100% remote (always, not just in 2021) and 100% organic - we have built a 6-figure revenue without using ads and we’re growing fast.
We believe the online space is playing a huge role in solving today's biggest problems - from business to social change, website creators are making an impact, and they can do it while working from anywhere, anytime.
As a digital designer you'll need:
- 3+ years of digital/brand design experience
- An ability to understand briefs, strategy and offer effective solutions to complex problems
- A love for all aspects of design, from conceptual thinking, visual design, through to motion and prototyping
- To be able to present work through excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as Figma and Adobe XD
- Core Graphic Design Skills - strong typography, layout, colour, storytelling, image making abilities
- Web Design - an understanding of UX/UI best practices, ideally you will have designed full websites in the past
Not a must but a huge plus if you have experience with:
- Webflow - if you can bring your web designs to life, that's a HUGE bonus!
- Motion design/ 3D - After Effects
- Social media content creation
As a person you'll need to be:
- Excited about graphic design, web design, typography and all things visual
- Good at time management with the ability to work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to take control of projects independently
- Passionate about leading-edge technology and love to learn new stuff
- A great communicator (specifically English, both written and verbal)
- Well-versed in understanding the creative process, from initial brief to launch
- Meticulous - have a great eye for detail (that's why you’ll include “to infinity" in your application)
- Work from anywhere
- Health and well-being budget
- 10% Learning time for skill development
- Regular reviews and a career pathway
- Office budget - we'll provide you with a brand new Macbook Pro.
- Company retreat when it’s possible to fly to somewhere exotic!
- Flexible working hours - as long as you meet deadlines and produce high quality deliverables, we're not fussed what time of day you work
- Birthday day off - you deserve it!
- Work from home kit - your own cosy set of branded workwear and other accessories
How to apply
Use this link to apply, you’ll hear from us either way.
Here’s what you can expect from the rest of our hiring process:
- We review your application and portfolio
- A 30 min zoom interview to get to know you and see if it’s a good fit
- A small paid assignment
- 1-2 weeks trial period (paid)
- Final 30 min interview with founder
- Get an offer!
We’ll keep you informed at every step.
Beyond Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and hire the best person for each role, no matter your personal background. We encourage every person who is interested to apply. Take the leap - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for the role, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description above.
We are based in the UK, so you'll need to have at least 4 hours overlapping with us during your workday (which probably makes Australia not ideal!)
If you are not based in the UK, you will be hired as a contractor and liable for your own tax / pension payments.